Overhead Tank Water Indicator

edited January 1970 in Test Equipments
Hello Friends. " WATER IS SCARES, PRECIOUS AND IS LIFE" I am looking for a device that can indicate the level of water in my tank in the third floor. My mother is sick and old and cannot manage it. Most of the time the water over flows and some times gets empty. Because of irregularity in power connection water in the tank have to be managed accordingly. Can any one help me to in this area. I am looking for a budget, user friendly device . Please help me with your valuable information. I feel like crying when water overflows.... :(

Comments

• on 1412961404:
    <br />Hello Friends. <br />" WATER IS SCARES, PRECIOUS AND IS LIFE"<br /><br />I am looking for a device that can indicate the level of water in my tank in the third floor. My mother is sick and old and cannot manage it. Most of the time the water over flows and some times gets empty. Because of irregularity in power connection water in the tank have to be managed accordingly. <br />Can any one help me to in this area. I am looking for a budget, user friendly device . Please help me with your valuable information. I feel like crying when water overflows.... :(<br />
    <br /><br />You can build a simple water level indicator cum alarm like this:<br /><br />http://www.instructables.com/id/Water-Level-Indicator-with-Alarm/